Individuality is the state of being an indivisible, dualistic being, a unique life and perspective that cannot be divided. And, at it’s very core, life is about the constant balance of this dualism at work within each of us in the form of love and fear. Being too far on one side or the other of any topic or idea opens us to being blinded by or intolerant or fearful of the opposite side.
- Unable to be divided or separated.
• “Privilege was indivisible from responsibility.”
• (of a number) Unable to be divided by another number exactly without leaving a remainder.
- The quality or condition of being dual.
- an instance of opposition or contrast between two concepts or two aspects of something; a dualism.
• “The novel’s deep duality about human motive.”
• “The photographs capitalize on the dualities of light and dark, stillness and movement.”